*** Dr. Ralph is currently only accepting new clients for testing and evaluations. She cannot take on new clients for therapy at this time. ***
Therapy can change the way your brain works and lead to greater satisfaction in life.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Dr. Ralph has worked with and developed expertise in treating a wide range of emotional and behavioral concerns. Clients often seek therapy to tackle anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and chronic pain.
In her work with children, adolescents, and adults, Dr. Ralph offers cognitive behavioral (CBT) and interpersonal therapy. These are evidence-based therapies that produce good results. In addition, she uses mindfulness techniques to help clients make long-term changes.
In therapy, you work together with your therapist to achieve your goals. While your therapist guides you through the process, you will be actively taking the steps toward your goals. You can expect to:
- First, figure out the issues you want to address
- Second, develop a clear plan of action
- And, finally, carry out changes in your life
What are some reasons to consider therapy?
- Worrying too much and feeling nervous
- Having a hard time relaxing
- Feeling uncomfortable in social situations
- Trouble making and keeping friends
- Getting angry or frustrated too easily
- Feeling down often
- Finding that you don’t enjoy your favorite activities
- Trouble organizing your space or belongings
- Having a hard time planning ahead and prioritizing tasks
- Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep
- Difficulty sticking to an exercise plan
- Chronic pain and chronic health conditions
- Grief and loss