Dr. Ralph will be resuming in-office appointments on a limited basis in June.
To ensure everyone’s safety and health, all necessary precautions will be taken before, during and after sessions. We are adhering to CDC guidelines and engaging in enhanced sanitizing of test materials and surfaces in the office. In addition, testing procedures have been modified to maintain appropriate distancing as much as possible.
All clients attending in-person appointments will be asked to:
- ensure they are symptom free (i.e. no cough, sore throat, fever, chills, headache, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle pain, or new loss of taste/smell).
- take their/ their child’s temperature before coming to the appointment. If elevated (100 Fahrenheit or more), we will cancel and reschedule the appointment.
- wait in the car or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before our appointment time.
- take advantage of alcohol-based hand sanitizer when entering the office and after taking a break in testing
- wear a mask / face shield when entering the building
- take steps between appointments to minimize their exposure to COVID-19
- notify Dr. Ralph if they have been exposed to other people who are infected, including another resident of their home, through work duties, etc.
We will cancel the appointment and follow up, as appropriate, if you/ your child:
- presents with COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the appointment or
- has been recently exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.