To ensure everyone’s safety and health, all necessary precautions will be taken before, during, and after sessions. We are engaging in enhanced sanitizing of test materials and surfaces in the office. In addition, testing procedures have been modified to maintain appropriate distancing, and air cleaners have been utilized to filter and increase ventilation in the office as much as possible.
All clients attending in-person appointments will be asked to:
- ensure they are symptom free, i.e. are not having any of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, congestion / runny nose, fever / chills, fatigue, headache, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle aches, or new loss of taste/smell.
- wait in the car or outside if arriving early to your appointment. You may enter the building and come back directly to Dr. Ralph’s office 5 (five) minutes before your appointment time (rather than waiting in the waiting area).
- take advantage of alcohol-based hand sanitizer when entering the office and after taking a break in testing
- wear a mask / face shield when entering the building
- take steps between appointments to minimize their exposure to COVID-19
- notify Dr. Ralph if they have been exposed to other people who have tested positive for COVID-19, including another resident of their home, through work duties, etc.
We will cancel the appointment and follow up, as appropriate, if you/ your child:
- presents with COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the appointment or
- has been recently exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.